Thursday, February 18, 2010

Finally starting a new project

It's been a month since I wrote "N.D.E" - my first teleplay!

Since then I've:
1) signed with a Hollywood Manager (to shop around my scripts)
2) edited an earlier script
3) proofed The Morpheus Initiative - Book 1 and Book 2 and sent them off to Variance Press
4) got a revised publication date for Morpheus (July, 2010)
5) had to change all my major characters' names after I learned I inadvertently chose the last name of a currently-still-living psychic and remote-viewer named Ingo Swann, one of the early pioneers in the field. Not wanting to be sued (after he remote-views my decision to use his name without permission) I changed my hereos to the swan's erstwhile cousin, 'Crowe'... which works better I think. Thank God for 'find and replace'.
5) Researched the heck out of Morpheus Book 3 and went through a hundred potential archaeological mysteries and ancient enigmas before settling on at least one that, remarkably, I had left myself unresolved clues to address in Books 1 and 2. Get ready for the Spear of Destiny, as well as exploration of more government coverups (UFOs, underground societies, Martian and Lunar bases, and of course... Nazis!)

So I can finally get back to writing, starting book 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment